Drawing and Photography Competition
The upcoming drawing and photography competition is being promoted to our school as a fun, enjoyable and an optional student activity. There are two competitions but one student may only enter one competition for a fair game. Both competitions are already underway and the entries must be given to your classroom teacher by the 10th of August.
- The drawing competition is open for all ages, foundation to year six, whereas the photography competition is only open for years three to six.
- We are following a specific theme of sport/action for only our drawing competition and our photography competition has no theme.
- All drawings and photos must be labelled on the back with the students’ name and class. Drawings are to be on an A4 piece of paper.
- All of the drawing entries are not to be traced or printed and all photograph entries are to be original work and no selfies please!
- If you are planning to take a photo of someone else you truly must have the person’s permission.
- Thank you for your time and we hope to see you enter
By Tamsyn and Sandu – Student Voice Representatives